Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SING UNTO THE LORD!



And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. Psalm 27:6

The Bible tells us to sing unto the Lord a new song! Doesn't serving the Lord make you feel like singing. It's the joy of His presence that gives us a song in our hearts. When we think of His grace and goodness it makes us want to lift up our heads and sing praises to Him. Psalm 27:6 "And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD." The Bible also tells us to acknowledge Him in all our ways! What a great way to acknowledge the Lord throughout our day! We must not forget we are children of the most high, the king of kings! We are a blessed people because of who we serve. He is our deliverer, strength, joy, and peace. He is our heavenly Father who we love with all our heart, soul and mind. As much as we love Him, His love for us is far greater than any other love we've ever known. He loves us in spite of our imperfections, His love is endless and unfailing. Praise and bless the Lord with a song, giving thanks for all He has saved you from and brought you through. Praise Him for His mercy and praise Him in advance for what blessings are to come!

"In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:6

"My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed." Psalm 71:23

"Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day." Psalm 96:2

"O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory." Psalm 98:1

"Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise."
Psalm 98:4

"Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness." Psalm 30:4

"To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever." Psalm 30:12

No comments: