Monday, November 2, 2009

HE LOVES US THIS MUCH!


I found this poem online and it was so inspiring I had to share. It really describes the unfailing love Christ has for each of us!


I Love You This Much
by Tanya Staggs


You said, I love you this much, arms stretched out wide, with nails in Your hands and a wound in Your side.

Stripes of blood on Your body, thorns into Your head, You cried out to Your Father, and then you were dead.

I can scarce imagine the horrible suffering that loving me that much would to Your life bring.

You made the sacrifice so that I might be free, because of Your amazing unconditional love for me.

A love that flows freely, as Your blood did that day. And even when I falter, Your love is here to stay.

If only I could repay You for all that You went thru.

I guess the only way to do that is to live my life for You.

To live each day the best I can, be all I know I can be, and to show the love to others that You have shown to me.

No comments: