Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just a little LOVE testimony!


Well it's Valentines Day, so I thought I would take time to testify about what the Lord's done for me! The Lord has been so faithful, and I can honestly say He has given me everything I prayed for in a husband! He is the man I plan to spend the rest of my life with, he is my best friend. He is a God fearing man, a man that respects, and prays with me. My husband loves me whole heartily, and I am very thankful for him. We have spent a little over ten years together, and I can honestly say I love him more and more with each passing day! God has truly given me my hearts desire, and the love we share together is greater than anything I could have ever imagined or hoped for. There is no doubt in my mind how much he loves me, my happiness is so important to him, he is considerate and sincere. He works incredibly hard for his family, he is such an awesome father to his children and would do anything to protect his family. Our four beautiful children complete our God given family! I do not deserve the goodness of the Lord or His blessings, but I am eternally grateful. I know that all my blessings come from Him, I pray we never stray from His will. With the Lord guiding our love and lives, we will conquer all! Although our marriage is not perfect, every relationship has it's issues that must be worked through. But if I were to lead my marriage by my own standards and expectations, our marriage and family would be destined for failure. The word clearly reveals great promise and rewards to those who diligently seek and serve Him. If we hold on to His promises and continue to acknowledge Him in all we do, the Lord will continue to bless the life we have built together! I am so thankful for the commitment, love and unity in our marriage!

No comments: