Wednesday, February 24, 2010

GREAT HOPE!


"My God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I can ask or think."
Ephesians 3:20

When I was pregnant with my son I spent nearly three months of my pregnancy on complete bed rest. In fact I had already went into premature labor once and the hope was to delay the delivery of my baby until I was at least 36 weeks. Even though my time spent in bed seemed as though it would never end, I knew deep down that eventually this time would pass. Soon I would endeavor into the new welcoming of my beautiful and much prayed for son! The Bible tells us "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1
Many times we are faced with struggles in life that teaches us how to be more patient and understanding. God helps us to work through these situations with hope that there is an end to our circumstance or trial. For He is the only one who can change circumstances and deliver us from trials anyway! These times teach us to depend less on ourselves and more on Him. We learn the meaning of faith and what it means to be faithful. He is always faithful and on time, He is the way the truth and the light. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
There is great hope in Him!

No comments: