Friday, March 27, 2009

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE WE WILL SERVE THE LORD!


"I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; With my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89:1

We serve a God who's love is everlasting. He is our refuge and strength, through Him we have power to conquer any battle or situation that may come our way! He has promised us our households would be saved through Him. After all, the blood was applied to the lintel and doorposts for the salvation of the entire house! In Exodus 12:22-23 the bible explains the day of the pass over, where God would "pass over" the houses and not destroy the occupants of the houses that were under the sign of the blood. Even today we are spared by the blood of Jesus Christ!
"Is not my house right with God? Has he not made with me an everlasting covenant, arranged and secured in every part? Will he not bring to fruition my salvation and grant me my every desire? In 2 Samuel 23:5

Jesus sacrificed His life on the cross so that we could be saved. Will he not do now for you what he did then? Yes, He is God, He is hope, He will never leave us or forsake us. He doesn't tire, he welcomes our every cry. Cast your cares upon Him and His mercies are endless. His grace and mercy is extended to all generations who seek Him!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love this message. My pastor preached on this Sunday!!