Wednesday, July 15, 2009

LET'S TAKE A WALK


"Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee." Psalm 143:8
The word of the Lord tells us to not fear storms and trials that come up in our lives. To trust in His infinite wisdom and power through whatever comes our way. "If we live in the Spirit let us walk in the Spirit." Galatians 5:25
We can securely and boldly go where ever the Lord leads us knowing God's faithfulness will never fail us. He is our own personal GPS system, directing us and keeping us headed in the right direction. I am so thankful for His unfailing love and guidance in my life.
"And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?" Micah 6:8
God is merciful and faithful. His Spirit lives within us, and together we can go where ever He leads us on this endless walk with Him!
"I have called you by your name; you are Mine." Isaiah 43:1

No comments: