Saturday, March 6, 2010

THE DIFFERENCE IN ME!

Just what privelages have we inherited as children of the most high, the king of kings, our Christ in majesty and ruler over our universe?  The Bible teaches that the wisdom of the Lord is far better than fine rubies or all the riches of this earth.  We have a uniqueness in Him, for we are called to be a peculiar people.  I want others to see and know the difference the Lord has made in me!
  "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;" (1 Peter 2:9). 
We must embrace the difference Jesus has made in each of our lives, because of this difference we are changed and made new.  Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."  I want to tell the world all that the Lord has done for me, His mercy and goodness is greater than anything I could ever hope for or imagine for myself.  I am not worthy but am eternally grateful for the Lord, He has given me attributes that represent Him, and I desire more than anything to spend my life pleasing and representing Him well.  "And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;" (Leviticus 10:10).  This difference was in no way intended to give us a haughty attitude but a difference in spirit that shows characteristics and likeness of God.  Sharing God's love to everyone in hope that they too will find the same truth and mercy in Him that we have found.  "And of some have compassion, making a difference: (Jude 1:22).  "But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth." Psalm 86:15  Forever be blessed and remember the One who is the provider of such blessings!  To Him we give all our praise and we worship Him with our whole heart all the days of our lives!  Psalm 30:12 "To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever."





No comments: